Inflation will rise like a horse, the effects of inflation have reached home kitchens. The domestic economy is being hit hard by unemployment and the Corona lockdown. However, sensible women will have to save money as well as their resources for the time to come by working with foresight.
There are many fruits and vegetables that can be preserved in one form or another.
This is both art and science. If you want to see your family happy with good health, then tighten your belt. Start with foods. Freeze seasonal vegetables when they are cheap and available in the market. Buy ceramic jars and bottles (glass) to secure these items. This is also a good idea if wooden utensils are available. Not every vegetable can be preserved by blanching. You can preserve them by soaking them in salt in the sun.
How to Preserve Vegetables
In the last few months, the price of tomatoes had gone up to Rs 400. Obviously, prices rise in times of scarcity. If you had stored tomatoes, the price would not have affected you. If you had grown tomatoes in beds or pots at home, the situation would not have been so bad. Now imagine how far-sighted kitchen gardening and storage are.
This is how tomato sauce can be made, which can be used in many dishes. Tomatoes can also be cooked with tamarind, lemon, ginger, garlic, basil or onion, cooled and stored in glass bottles. Separately only tomatoes can be stored for some time cooked in steam in the semi-pistachio state. If you can dry tomatoes in the sun and grind them like dry spices and preserve them in powder form, then definitely try them. It can also be useful for making pasta in addition to indigenous dishes.
Thankfully, Asia is geographically located in the best region, with the best vegetables and fruits in abundance in all seasons. Inflation is due to some other reason, without going into details, we want to help you in the field of households.
How to Preserve Fruits
Apples, malts, lemons, grapes, potatoes, mangoes, melons, peaches, pears, cherries, locusts, pomegranates, strawberries, pineapples, watermelons, and other available fruits should be dried in the shade and in the sun and stored in bottles. Then use them in custard, cakes, pies, and fruit licks if you want, they will have the same quality in nutrition and taste.
In many countries of the world, meat, prawns, and fish are being salted and dried in the sun. This tradition has been going on for years in Bangladesh. If there was a lack of nutrition or energy or medical defects in this art, this tradition could not have survived. Asian women can also make better use of their domestic resources.
Natural Food Preservatives
Different chemicals are used to preserve the color, flavor, and nutrition of food items for a long time, and that is why marketable items are stored in cans for a long time. However, their quality is sure to be affected. To solve this problem, it is important that you use natural methods to preserve food, which is as follows.
- Pickles and jams are traditionally kept in Kotil. Because the oil does not allow oxygen and germs to be affected.
- Salt absorbs water from foods. Therefore, it can be used to preserve vegetables and meat.
- The effects of dessert are the same as salt. Therefore, it can be used to preserve jams, jellies, and fruits.
- Lemon juice kills germs and preserves food.
- Vinegar is just as useful as 5 lemons. It is commonly used for pickling.
- The use of 6 cloves can also keep food safe for a long time.
- Oregano can be used to preserve meat, but it affects the taste.
- Fragrant lentils can also be used to preserve foods. Although it does not protect against all kinds of germs.
- Grapefruit or malt juice contains citric acid, which can be used to preserve beverages.